- Broad spectrum microbiocidal activity – effective against bacteria, viruses, fungi & yeasts (including their spores), algae and in the case of certain products bacterial spores as well.
- Independent, substantiated efficacy from accredited institutions (copies of which are available on request).
- Non-toxic, non-caustic, non-corrosive, non-irritant & non-staining.
- Safe on surfaces that patients (even newborns) come into contact with.
- Common active ingredient ensures no chemical conflict or reduction in efficacy.
- Continued frequent use does not lead to irritation.
- Surface Disinfection in 5 minutes.
- Hand Disinfection in between 20 seconds and 1 minute depending on the product.
- Instrument Sterilisation in 20 minutes in the case of the Cold Sterilant.
- Formulated to provide residual activity, which in real-life use, depending on the situation and surfaces involved can last for between 1 hour and 7 days, but is tested under ideal laboratory conditions to last as long as 30 days.
- The residual effect provides increased protection with continued use.
- Does not merely inhibit microorganisms but has proven high level kill.
Ease of use:
- Obviously different colour panels on the labels to allow easy product identification.
- Clearly illustrated user icons to avoid confusion:
- Colour & Use icon co-ordinated use protocols provided for prominent display to enhance staff compliance.